"There's just no accounting for happiness, or the way it turns up like a prodigal who comes back to the dust at your feet having squandered a fortune far away." (Jane Kenyon)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Outtakes

I was cleaning up my memory card and came upon these images, never used but still not wanting to be forgotten. Here they are, unaltered and in no particular order, obviously. Me, by Ada, 2009

Ada, 2009
Daddy and our puzzle girl, 2009
Ada, 2009
Ada, 2009
Ada pinhcing Declan's cheek, picture by Ada, 2010
Charlotte and Smores, 2010

Eleanor and Declan, 2010
The girls, Easter 2010
Ada and her soccer team, 2010
Ada playing guitar, 2010
Charlotte's very first bike ride, 2010Popsicles with friends, 2009
Ada, early 2009

Declan, one week oldCharlotte and best buddy Lily, 2009Charlotte wearing my girlhood sweater, 2009

He cries, one week old

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I LOVE these! I'm so glad you posted them. There are so many great pictures, but I am going to have to go with Ada and the guitar as my absolute favorite. She looks so soulful.

Rain in My Head said...

Such cuties!! I love Charolotte's eyes and so impressed with Adas picture taking ability!! Wow :). lots 'o love,
Mary

Kimberly Pace Henderson said...

Girlhood sweater?! I need one just like that.

o charm said...

your girlhood sweater, how precious!!!
i wish i had saved (or my mom had!) something like that. . .

Blog Archive